About F.A.Q. Contact Photobucket

miercuri, 4 martie 2009

Leapşa 1.2

Am prins o leapşă destul de interesantă pe twitter şi vreau să v-o "împărtaşesc" şi vouă.

Regulile:

- Go to Wikipedia. Hit “random” or click here. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
- Go to “Random quotations” or click here. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
- Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days” or click here. The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
- Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together.


Şi ce a ieşit, adică albumul trupei mele arată cam aşa:




Numele formatiei:
"Mist" / pagina wiki aici

Numele Albumului:
"Like a beautiful sadness" / citatul:
"I love life...Yeah, I'm sad, but at the same time, I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like...It makes me feel alive, you know. It makes me feel human. The only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt something really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good. So I guess what I'm feeling is like a beautiful sadness." Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park, Raisins, 2003

Poza (foarte tare) aici

Leapşa pleacă de la mine şi îi tinteşte pe toţi vizitatori şi în special pe Necenzurat şi Tudosik.

Aştept la comentarii link-uri cu albumele voastre.

HAVE FUN!

0 comentarii:

 
Creative Commons License